$595 Single/$695 Couples
Presented by Marcia Hochman, LMSW, MPA, Parent Coach
Evening Sessions: start Wednesday, May 1st, 5:30-7:00 pm and run for 7 weeks (minus holidays and spring break)
Day Sessions: start Thursday, May 2nd, 2 pm-3:30 pm and run for 7 weeks (minus holidays and spring break)
Now in our 10th year, the Hallowell Center offers the city’s premier parenting workshop which has become the first step for parents upon receiving a diagnosis of ADHD/Executive Function and related behavioral and performance challenges for their children.
Created by Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M., ACAC, PTS Coaching
Led and Updated with Current Research and Clinical Findings by Marcia Hochman, LMSW, MPA, Social Worker, Parent Coach, and Professional ADHD Parent Coach with over 25 years of experience working with parents, children, and families.
- Do you often find yourself at odds with your child?
- Do you need guidance on how to reduce the conflict, frustration and anger in the household?
- Need help setting expectations and motivating your child?
Parenting instincts alone are often not enough to help your child and keep daily life manageable. Parent education, coaching, and support are a crucial part of helping families thrive. This workshop will help you develop specific tools, techniques and strategies to:
- Reduce chaos and challenging behaviors
- Set realistic and effective rules and boundaries
- Help your child capitalize on their strengths and increase self-esteem
- Reduce homework stress for you and your child
Parent Testimonial: “This workshop is just the right blend of education, insight, support and sharing…(the course) has surpassed my expectations and has substantive value on several levels…Marcia has done an excellent job going through in-depth information and keeping it relevant.”
Call or Email to find out details or reserve your spot today:
In person at: the NYC Hallowell Center by trained ADHD Parent Coach Marcia Hochman 917-887-9119, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and via live webinars nationwide